Brush Creek Fire
Time Reported: 8/3/2020
- Size: .5 acres
- Location: Custer County, San Carlos Ranger District, 3 miles South West of Hillside, CO and 10 miles NW of Westcliffe. South of the Duckett Fire Scar.
- Jurisdiction: USFS.
- Resources: Three Type 6 Engines and one Type 3 Helicopter
- Containment: 100% at 6:00 pm, 8/04/20 at .5 acres
- Controlled: 8/6/20 2:45 pm at 0.5 acres
- Structures Threatened: N\A
- Evacuation: N\A
- Closures: none
- Cause: Lightning
- Fuels: Grass, Oak Brush, Pinyon/Juniper