Update: Feb 14, 4:40 pm Today the #CR34fire has been called 100% contained at 12:00 noon. The final size of the fire is 3812 acres.
Update: Feb 13, 7:10 pm Fire fighters will be off the incident #CR34fire by 8:00 pm. Firefighters will be back on the fire in the morning. No updates on acres burned or containment.
Update: Feb 13, 5:20 pm Fire management for the #CR34fire is calling the fire 90% contained.
- Time Reported: 2/13/19 at 2:00 pm
- Size: est 3,812 acres
- Location: Baca County, Comanche Ranger District, 10 miles South of Springfield, CO. Started close to the Oklahoma state line moving north toward Walsh, CO.
- Jurisdiction: USFS, Baca County.
- Resources: Forest Service Engines, multiple County cooperative Engines plus overhead resources
- Containment: 100%
- Structures Threatened: 6 to 7 Structures and multiple out buildings
- Evacuation: N/A
- Cause: Human / under investigation
- Fuels: shrubs and grass
This map is an approximate location