Fire Activity 11:00 am, 7/9
Update: 4:15 pm, 7/9
Fire contained at 1:48 pm for 2/10 of a acre
Update: 1:20 pm 7/9
Firefighters working to contain fire and the helicopter has been released.
Slaughter House Fire
- Time Reported: 7/6 19:51 pm
- Size: 2/10 of a acre
- Location: Saguache County, Salida Ranger District, 9 miles SW , Poncha Springs CO. or 6 miles NW of Bonanza, CO.
- Jurisdiction: USFS
- Resources: Forest Service module, 1 Type 3 helicopter.
- Containment: 100% @ 1:48 pm, 7/9
- Structures Threatened: N/A
- Cause: Lighting
- Fuels: Spruce Fir
This map shows an approximate location of the Fire.