Update: The #528G wildfire that burned 2 acres south of Buffalo Creek, CO. was contained today 3/18/20 at 4:12 pm.
- Time Reported: 3/15/20 at 3:25 pm
- Size: 2 acres
- Location: Jefferson County, South Platte Ranger District, County Road 528G, off Hwy 126, South of Buffalo Creek, CO.
- Jurisdiction: USFS
- Resources: Forest Service Resources, Local Fire Departments from Jefferson County,
- Containment: 0%
- Structures Threatened: none
- Evacuation: N/A
- Closures: none
- Cause: Human, under investigation
- Fuels: Grass,