Time Reported: 5/28/2121 at 6:30 pm,
- Size: .3 acre
- Location: Teller County, 4 mi NE of Woodland Park, CO. off FS Rd 300 Lovell Trail
- Jurisdiction: USFS,
- Resources: USFS engine and one squad,
- Containment: 100 % @ 7:55 pm
- Controlled: 5/31/2021 @ 12:20 pm for .3 ac.
- Structures Threatened: N\A
- Evacuation: N\A
- Closures: none
- Cause: Lighting
- Fuels: Ponderosa Pine, duff, grass
Update: 5/31/2021 at 2:45 pm
The #LovellFire has been called controlled today at 12:20 pm. Fire will be monitored until called out.
Update: 5/29/2021 9:00 pm
The #LovellFire was called contained at 7:55 pm at 1/3 acre in size. Crews have left the incident and will be staffing the fire in the morning.